Personal care matters more than anything else!” This philosophy has helped me achieve great heights in joint replacement surgeries.
Dr. Sunil Rajan
Dr. Sunil Rajan is a well-known and most recognized Orthopedic Surgeon, with 25 years of experience in Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy. He Performed highest number of Navigated Total knee Replacement in Central India. He is specialized in Partial and Total Knee Replacement Surgery, Hip Replacement Surgery, Revision Surgeries, Sports Injuries and the latest Fast Track Daycare Total Knee Replacement Surgery.
Know more about Dr. Sunil Rajan
- First-hand experience in different Orthopaedic specialties;
- Performed the highest number of Revision surgeries in Central India.
- Performed knee Replacement surgery by Microplasty technique for first time in Central India
- TKR by i-Assist technique – Sep 2014
- Performed Bilateral Hip Replacement surgery in a single sitting first time in Central India.
- Performed Total Shoulder Replacement by Advanced Reverse shoulder technique for first time in Central India.- Oct. 2015
- Performed First Opulent Gold knee Replacement surgery in Central India in July 2018.
- Performed Central India’s first Total Knee Replacement under Lumbosacral plexus block of 77yrs old male post Angioplasty.
- 500+ Knee & Hip Replacements are successfully done in the year 2018 & 2019.
- Performed First Day Care Total Knee Replacement surgery with minimally invasive technique first time in Central India.
- Performed Day Care Total Hip Replacement Surgery first time in Central India.
• 15+ years’ Experience in Joint Replacement and Revision Surgeries.
• Worked as unit head in MGM Medical Collage.
• Worked to perform Complex Revision Surgery at Endo Clinic Hamburg, Germany
• Worked with Professor Ray Randle and performed Complex Primary Knee and Hip Replacement at John Flyn and Pindara Hospital.
• Working as Consultant Joint Replacement and Director of Joint Replacement Unit at Synergy Hospital Indore.
He was born and brought up in Indore and studied science, done MBBS from M.G.M. Medical College, Indore. He completed M.S.(Orthopaedics) in June 1996. At a very early age, he started his career from Anand Hospital, Suyog Hospital, Indore. And then he joined G.R Medical College, Gwalior as an Assistant professor, after that he joined MGM Medical College & M.Y. Hospital, Indore as an Assistant professor. He is worked as Associate Professor and Unit Head in MGM Medical College & M.Y. Hospital, Indore and also worked as Arthroplasty Surgeon at Synergy Hospital Indore He has performed countless knee and hip joint replacement operations .He is currently working as an Arthroplasty Surgeon at Apollo Hospital Indore. Have been performing Joint Replacement Surgeries routinely since 2002 both in the institution and my private practice. Have considerable experience in performing Primary Total Hip, Total Knee, Total Elbow and Hemi Shoulder Replacements, Revision total Hip & Knee Arthroplasty with more than 2000 Replacements surgeries.
• Selected by Johnson and Johnson as Principal Faculty in various teaching programs that includes Cadaver Course.
• Selected by Zimmer as Faculty in many Teaching Programs.
• Selected as main faculty in Webcast Program on Joint Replacement transmitted in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Bangladesh and Middle East.
• Performed 10 live surgeries in Arthroplasty Updates.
• Performed Highest number of Navigated Total Knee Replacement in Central India.
• Performed Highest number of Revision Surgeries in Central India.
• Performed Highest number of Unicondylar Knee Surgeries in Central India.
• Dedicated OR for joint replacement room.
• Dedicated Trained Staff for post Op Care.
• Dedicated staff for Rehabilitation.
• Specialized techniques like Microplasty and CC Techniques for Joint Replacement.
• Specialized Equipment like TC3 to handle complex procedures.
• Space Suit to avoid infection.
• Investing Relentlessly in training team members Cutting Edge Technology and Research.
• 20 Member’s Strong and Trained Team for joint replacement
• Best Patients Satisfaction and outcomes which is Affordable and Accessible.
• Ambulance Pickup and Drop from Airport and Railway Station
• Regular Faculty in Ranawat Orthopaedic Center.
• Regular Faculty in Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society.
• Regular Faculty in Indo German Orthopaedic Foundation.
• Regular Faculty in Indian Arthroplasty Association.
• Successfully conducted IGOF in Indore, Attended by 300+ Surgeons all across India
• Successfully conducted Arthroplasty Update. 300+ Orthopaedic Surgeons have learned tips and tricks to perform Joint Replacement Surgeries through 10 Live Surgical Demonstrations.
• Conduct Fellowship Program for young orthopaedic surgeons to learn the art of Joint Replacement
• Conducted Cadaver Course for young orthopaedic surgeons
• To Encourage Post Op Life of patient
o Conduct Walk-A-Thon, A mini marathon.
o Conduct Garba Program.
o Conduct various Patient Awareness Programs.
o Conduct “Swacch Bahrat Abhiyan” along with patients as part of Corporate Social Responsibility.
• Pioneer in doing Bilateral Total Hip Replacement.
• Pioneer in doing i-Assist Total Knee Replacement.
• Pioneer in doing Navigated High Flexion Knee – PS150.
• Pioneer in doing Attnue RP with CAS.
• Patient from Middle East, Africa, UK, Pakistan comes regularly for joint replacement.
• We work to ensure you Go Back Without Pain and With Happiness.
• Special Packages for NRI Patients
• Navigated Total Knee Arthroplasty with CC technique.
• Uni Knee with Microplasty
• Total Hip Replacement with Anteriolateral Approach.
• Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty and Total Hip Arthroplasty.
• Patient Specific Knee Replacement